TASTE THE DIFFERENCE
Open for lunch and dinner 7 days
With award winning chefs and catering, Drysdales Brasserie is the place to experience some of the most delectable Club meals! Step into Drysdales Brasserie and you will be pleasantly surprised by our wide ranging menu, fantastic food specials and aﬀordable, yet high quality meal options.
There’s something for everyone at Drysdales Brasserie whether it’s vegetarian, gluten free or steak LOVERS! Located next to our Main Bar, Drysdales Brasserie is the perfect place to catch up with family and friends!
OPENING HOURS Lunch:
12pm – 2pm Dinner: 5.30pm – 8.30pm (9.00pm on Friday and Saturday)
Come and check out our lavish Western Dining area just opposite Drysdales Brasserie! Bookings available. Conditions apply. Call Reception now to reserve your table – (07) 3397 8885
*Public Holidays- Please check with reception as specials may be restricted or not available during Public Holidays
Request a Dining Booking:
A LIST OF OUR PERMANENT OFFERS
MONDAY STEAK NIGHT
Enjoy a Nolan Private Selection 250g Rump Steak with Chips, Salad & Red Wine Sauce for only $17.90!
WEDNESDAY RIB NIGHT
Thursday Parmy Night
All served with a side of fries & garden salad
- $15.90 Classic Chicken Schnitzel
- $15.90 Chicken Parmigiana
- $17.90 Australian Chicken Parmigiana (Topped with Ham, Melted Cheese, Bacon, Pineapple, Egg & BBQ Sauce)
- $18.90 Chicken Parmigiana Burger (Chicken Parmigiana, Melted Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato & Garlic Aioli)
- $21.90 Grilled King Prawns Parmigiana
$16.50 Lunch Specials
Available Monday – Friday 12-2pm
Includes a 150ml Glass of House Wine, Pot of XXXX Gold or Schooner of Soft drink
Lunch Special options are;
- Chicken Schnitzel with Chips, Salad and Lemon
- Battered Fish with Chips & Salad, Tartare Sauce and Lemon
- Panko Crumbed Calamari with Chips, Salad, Tartare Sauce and Lemon
- Satay Chicken Kebabs with Peanut Sauce, Rice, Cucumber, Fried Shallots, Coriander
- Pork, Apple and Garlic Sausages with Mash Potato, Green Peas, Red Wine Sauce
- Potato Gnocchi with Spinach, Basil, Tomato Sauce, Oliver Oil and Parmesan
SUNDAY CARVERY NIGHT
- Your choice of 2 succulent roasts every Sunday night $15 members $17 non – members *Conditions apply.
$10 SENIORS LUNCH SPECIAL
- Available Monday – Friday
- Choice of Roast of the Day and other meals that will be rotated weekly like Beer Battered Dory, Steak & Kidney Cottage Pies & Sausages with Mash & Peas.
- Not available on public holidays